We’re looking for a friendly and flexible Sales Administrator to join our team.
Your role would be working alongside the team to support lead generation, manage client relations and processes, as well as invoicing. This position is perfect for someone who is great with both people and numbers.
- Have excellent customer service skills and experience
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office (or the Google equivalent), particularly Excel
- Experience with handling phone calls and managing emails – you’ll be a point of contact for enquiries
- Experience raising invoices and quotes, as well as keeping records up to date
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Attention to detail, organised and self-motivated – you will be working remotely for most of your time
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
- Works collaboratively with others
- One or more years’ experience in a similar role
- An understanding of CRM systems would be advantageous for the role (or showing an interest in learning more about this)
- We operate on a flexible hours system. That means that while your usual hours will be during normal business hours, you have plenty of flexibility within that. Want to take a long lunch break? No worries. Do your best work at 6am? Go for it.
- We’re a fully remote team, so no 8am commutes into work
- Work hard, play hard – we offer a minimum of 34 holidays a year (2 weeks of which is taken over Christmas)
- You’ll also get an extra day off for your birthday, so no awkward work birthday parties
- We have a monthly all-team meeting which ends in a monthly all-team social
- We supply any remote working tools and equipment you need
- You’ll also get full private BUPA Healthcare coverage
- We’re a pension-providing employer
We know what it’s like not to know what’s going on with a job application. Here’s how our hiring process usually works:
- We’ll review your application and CV
- If we like what we see, we will set-up a quick call to find out a bit more about you and answer any of your questions
- If we like what we hear, we’ll set up another interview with our senior leadership team so we can ask you hard questions about yourself
- As long as everything goes well, we’ll send you an offer!
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE