We are a web design and digital marketing agency who are looking for a sociable and budding Marketing Intern!
We need a digital marketing ‘geek’; someone who is engrossed in all things digital and its trends. Ideally, you will have some experience – maybe studying or a school leaver with aspirations of digital marketing greatness.
The role will be working alongside the team on multiple client projects, an ‘all-rounder’ in digital marketing. You’ll also help with our company’s social media strategy and content creation. It’s an exciting role for someone to ‘get stuck in’, learn and develop.
This is a paid internship for a period of 12 weeks, and business dependant could lead to a permanent position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Email marketing management, as well as creating digital content which can be adapted for and used across multiple social platforms
- Writing engaging copy
- Communicating across different types of media, audiences and communication channels
- Brainstorming or introducing ideas that have an impact
- Researching social trends and topics related to the business for active/reactive content
- Growing a brand’s social influence
About Think Zap
- We’re a remote team across Central Scotland and whilst we mainly work from home there will be times when we need to go see clients or meet up as a team.
- Flexible hours – we’re a creative business and to ask our creative team to be their most creative between the hours of 9 and 5 is counter-intuitive.
- Check us our team here.