We’re looking for a Web Content Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Your role would be working with the web team on multiple client projects managing the content strategy and web content. You’ll also help with our own company content strategy. It’s an exciting role and an important one for our business.
- Experience of web content administration and WordPress
- Plan, define and implement website changes
- One or more years’ experience in a similar role surrounding editing, managing and implementing content
- Great eye for detail to ensure all key brand messaging and styles remain consistent across the website
- Self-motivated since you will be working remotely for most of your time
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
- Works collaboratively with others
We’re a remote team in and around the Glasgow area and whilst we mainly work from home there will be times we need to go see clients and meet up for a team bonding day. You will receive a minimum 34 holidays per year. Pension included, a brand new Apple Macbook will be provided which you can keep after being with us for three years. You will be safely onboarded during Covid-19. Job is full-time, permanent. Salary between £18-25k depending on experience.
You can apply below.