We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team.
As an experienced social media manager, you will be skilled in content creation, social advertising and analytics. You will have previous experience managing multiple accounts within an agency, and in this role you will be responsible for implementing creative social media strategies that generate excellent results for clients.
It’s an exciting role and an important one for our business, with plenty of opportunities to grow with the agency.
- Excellent knowledge of social advertising and will have a strong understanding of what makes great content on social media channels
- Experience of social media management, as well as creating digital content which can be adapted for and used across multiple social platforms
- Passionate about social media and be knowledgeable about emerging platforms and trends
- Creating, monitoring and optimising paid social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms.
- Experience using key social media tools, such as Canva, Google Trends, BuzzSumo and Hootsuite
- Experience in visual asset design, as well as video filming and editing for Reels / TikTok
- Ability to write engaging social media captions with great eye for detail to ensure all key brand messaging and styles remains consistent
- Research social trends and topics related to the business for active/reactive content curation (e.g. newsjacking) that can be shared and used across platforms
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure
Works collaboratively with others
- Two or more years’ experience in a similar role surrounding editing, managing and implementing social media strategy and content
About Think Zap
- We’re a remote team in and around the Glasgow / Edinburgh area and whilst we mainly work from home there will be times where we need to go see clients or meet up as a team.
- Flexible hours – we’re a creative business and to ask our creative team to be their most creative between the hours of 9 and 5 is counter-intuitive.
- You will receive a minimum of 34 holidays per year which includes two weeks off at Christmas and New Year.
- We will supply any remote working tools/equipment required.
- Pension included. You will be safely onboarded during Covid-19.
Job: Full-time, permanent.