We’re looking for an SEO Executive / Manager to join and support the Think Zap marketing team.
Are you passionate about search engine optimisation and digital marketing?
Due to ongoing success and recent client wins, we have a great opportunity for an experienced SEO Executive to join our team and help manage the strategic and technical side of SEO. The ideal candidate will have previous SEO experience, preferably within an agency environment, as well as be an enthusiastic and reliable team player. Preferably the candidate would like to move into managing a team in the near future as we expand the SEO department.
About Think Zap and the benefits:
We’re a remote team in and around the Glasgow / Edinburgh area and whilst we mainly work from home there will be times we will visit clients and meet up as a team. You will receive a minimum of 34 holidays per year which includes two weeks off at Christmas and New Year. Other benefits include Pension, a brand new Apple Macbook, and fully comprehensive BUPA Health Care. And of course a competitive salary!
Job: Full-time, permanent.
- Carry out keyword research to support existing client SEO campaigns, as well as pitching to new clients
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis and audits
- Implement on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for our clients, as well as for our own website
- Publish regular reports using programs such as Google Analytics and Search Console
- Guide the team to produce SEO-friendly content and contribute to company blog
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and SEM industry trends and updates
- At least one year’s experience in SEO
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, as well as SEO tools like SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and others
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments