We’re looking for a Paid Search Manager to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic person with a ‘can do’ attitude to make this role their own.
This is a very exciting time to join us and you will be expected to develop the role and build a team as we expand as a business. Perfect for someone who has been working within this sector for a few years ready to go into management and wants to continue to grow and learn.
About Think Zap and the benefits:
We’re a remote team in and around the Glasgow / Edinburgh area and whilst we mainly work from home there will be times we will visit clients and meet up as a team. You will receive a minimum of 34 holidays per year which includes two weeks off at Christmas and New Year. Other benefits include Pension, a brand new Apple Macbook, and fully comprehensive BUPA Health Care. And of course a competitive salary!
Job: Full-time, permanent.
- Managing of multiple client accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimisation
- Execute tests, collect data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic and paid campaigns
- Strong understanding of PPC, re-marketing, & email marketing
- Creating PPC strategies for clients
- Analysing and utilising data in written reports
- Creating landing pages using our own landing page tools plus other tools like Instapage
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
- Keeping up to date in paid search marketing including the latest tools
- Ability to understand products and speak confidently to clients and prospects alike
- Experience in Paid Search at account manager level
- Experience delivering ROI for clients’ campaigns
- Experienced running ad campaigns using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads and Amazon Ads