We’re looking for a Paid Search Manager to start as soon as possible.
Your role would be working with the Digital Director and Project Manager on multiple paid search campaigns. You’ll also help with our own company paid search strategy. It’s an exciting role and an important one for our business.
This is also an opportunity for someone who has been working within this sector for a few years ready to go into management as we plan to build a team around the right candidate.
- Managing of multiple client accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research and optimisation
- Execute tests, collect data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic and paid campaigns
- Strong understanding of PPC, re-marketing, & email marketing
- Creating PPC strategies for clients
- Analysing and utilising data in written reports
- Creating landing pages using our own landing page tools plus other tools like Instapage
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
- Keeping up to date in paid search marketing including the latest tools
- Ability to understand products and speak confidently to clients and prospects alike
- Experience in Paid Search at account manager level
- Experience delivering ROI for clients’ campaigns
- Experienced running ad campaigns using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads and Amazon Ads
About Think Zap and the benefits:
We’re a remote team in and around the Glasgow / Edinburgh area and whilst we mainly work from home there will be times we need to go see clients and meet up for a team bonding day. You will receive a minimum of 34 holidays per year which includes two weeks off at Christmas and New Year. Pension included, a brand new Apple Macbook will be provided which you can keep after being with us for three years. You will be safely onboarded during Covid-19.
Job: Full-time, permanent.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.