We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer, to start as soon as possible, to work with our Lead Designer.
You’ll also work alongside our Content Writer, Marketing Team, Project Manager and help with supporting clients. It’s an exciting role and an important one for our business.
Our clients include CCRS Brokers, Auxilium-IT, 7days Performance, Global Sports Recruitment, Hilton Glasgow, Serenity Life, Click Competitions and more.
- The successful candidate will be able to create engaging design concepts, logos, graphics and artwork for various media including web, social media and print.
- They must be self-motivated and dependable with a love of learning and a good technical/creative aptitude – these attributes will enable you to grow quickly into a more senior position.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work as an individual, as part of a team and to communicate well with clients.
- Must provide a portfolio of recent work.
- Must also have: commercial design experience OR a relevant degree OR very strong portfolio.
- Must be proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite – (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) or other packages such as Sketch, Figma etc.
The desirable candidate would also have:
- Create and edit videos and gifs, working knowledge of AfterEffects.
- Ability to add content/images and make changes to WordPress sites and some knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- We want to be impressed by your ideas and to hear about projects you have been involved in. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
About Think Zap and the benefits:
We’re a remote team in and around the Glasgow / Edinburgh area and whilst we mainly work from home there will be times we need to go see clients and meet up for a team bonding day. You will receive a minimum of 34 holidays per year which includes two weeks off at Christmas and New Year. Pension included, a brand new Apple Macbook will be provided which you can keep after being with us for three years. You will be safely onboarded during Covid-19.
Job: Full-time, permanent.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.