This is a very exciting time to join Think Zap. We are a web design and digital marketing agency who are growing and thriving!
We need an experienced, dynamic digital marketing/paid search guru with a ‘can do’ attitude to make this role their own.
We are searching for a specialist who will lead the growth and development of our paid search proposition.
You will be expected to develop the role and overall digital marketing offering, whilst building a team as we expand as a business.
Perfect for someone who has been working within paid search for a few years; has an entrepreneurial mindset, problem solving approach and wants to continue to grow and learn.
We value our culture, so being a team player who can add to our dynamic is important too.
Why Think Zap?
- We’re a remote team across Central Scotland and whilst we mainly work from home there will be times meet up as a team and attend client meetings.
- 35 holidays per year which includes two weeks off at Christmas and New Year and your birthday off.
- Pension contribution
- Brand new Apple Macbook
- Fully comprehensive BUPA Health and Dental Care.
- And of course a competitive salary!
- You have a passion for and exceptional knowledge of PPC, Paid Social and digital marketing in general
- You have previous relevant experience within an agency or in-house team at management level
- You have a sound track record of developing and delivering successful paid media campaigns in various industries and can demonstrate results
- You thrive on learning and researching to deliver solutions and results
- You’re ambitious, driven by personal growth and hungry to be the best.
- You live in the UK, preferably Scotland and are able to travel Glasgow for team meetings monthly as required (but mostly working from home!)
What you’ll do
- Get stuck in with our clients and manage multiple client accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Take control of the Marketing function – to lead and manage paid search function to deliver results
- Own the reporting and analysis ensuring we are effective and efficient, ensuring profitability for both client and agency
- Develop the overall function – the services we offer and the team
- Get involved in proposals/pitches for new business enquiries
- Present opportunities for existing clients to increase their spend or use additional agency services
- Keep your finger on the pulse of industry trends and developments and identify opportunities for the team to expand into