About the job
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Client Services Executive to join our growing team at Think Zap. With your finger on the pulse of our projects, you’ll be a first responder to our brilliant clients, from the get-go. You’ll bring them onboard to begin their journey with us, providing them with vital information such as project timelines, processes, and answering FAQs.
Our key requirement is a ‘can do’ attitude. The skills we’re looking for are more important to the role, than industry experience. If you’ve got the skills and motivation to learn, that’s good enough for us.
Who are we?
Think Zap is a digital design and marketing agency based in Scotland. For over a decade, we’ve been helping businesses turn screens into brand showcases. Our remote compact team of talent combines innovation with industry experience to create a complete digital package for businesses.
Who are you?
You’ll be a champion of processes, just as happy setting out a spreadsheet as you are working through a to-do list. You’ll have a keen eye for detail, and a problem-solving brain.
With this being a client-facing role, you’ll be fine chatting with clients over our live channels, as well as conducting calls with them. You’ll have a healthy dose of patience, and be confident answering questions and enquiries.
We’re in a truly exciting stage of company development, and we’re looking for someone with plenty of ideas and the gumption to speak them out. Our nimble team is perfect for someone who enjoys creating their niche and taking initiative.
We’re looking for experience, but the capacity to learn quickly and keep on learning is even more valuable. If you’re the type of person who wants to hit the ground running, then you’ll fit in just fine.
What you’ll be up to:
- You’ll be handling customer enquiries over the phone, live chat and emails, being a point of contact for all potential and current clients
- You’ll onboard new clients and guide them through their project journey, from start to completion and beyond
- You’ll be learning and developing new skills in client and project management
- You’ll support the team by generating contracts, invoices and other important documentation
- You’ll liaise with the creative teams to stay aware of their progress, so you’re able to relay that to clients when necessary
- You’ll join in with team status meetings to share the progress of ongoing projects
- You’ll help to schedule projects and manage the wider team’s workload to keep projects on-track and moving
What we’re looking for:
Primarily, we’re looking for someone with the motivation to roll up their sleeves and wade in. Industry experience is optional – many of these skills are transferable.
We’re on the lookout for someone who has:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- An optimistic, can-do attitude – a champion of the project process
- A high level of self-organisation and motivation, as the role is remote
- An eagerness to learn and grow their career
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- The skills to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in software tools like Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc
- A collaborative spirit across a tight-knit team
- We welcome applications from all over the UK, but keep in mind you’ll be required to attend a monthly meeting in Glasgow, so being based in Scotland would be preferable.
- We operate on a flexible hours system. That means that while your usual hours will be during normal business hours, you have plenty of flexibility within that. Want to take a long lunch break? No worries. Do your best work at 6am? Go for it.
- We’re a fully remote team, so no 8am commutes into work
- Work hard, play hard – we offer a minimum of 34 holidays a year (2 weeks of which is taken over Christmas)
- You’ll also get an extra day off for your birthday, so no awkward work birthday parties
- We have a monthly all-team meeting which ends in a monthly all-team social
- We supply any remote working tools and equipment you need
- You’ll also get full private BUPA Healthcare coverage
- We’re a pension-providing employer
We know what it’s like not to know what’s going on with a job application. Here’s how our hiring process usually works:
- We’ll review your application and CV
- If we like what we see, we will set-up a quick call to find out a bit more about you and answer any of your questions
- If we like what we hear, we’ll set up another interview with our senior leadership team so we can ask you hard questions about yourself
- As long as everything goes well, we’ll send you an offer!
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE